The Kasama College Of Education (KACE) Distance Learning Admission and Application Form 2023/2024: The KACE 2023 Distance Learning Application Form are available online for download. Candidates can apply Now. This page will show you all the information you need.
Kasama College Of Education (KACE) Distance Learning Applications are open to the general public and prospective students for admissions into the various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes of the university.
See also: Kasama College Of Education Online Application
How to Apply for Kasama College Of Education (KACE) Distance Learning Admission
Interested applicants can apply for Kasama College Of Education Distance Learning through the school portal where the application can be done.
Follow the directions below to apply KACE Distance Learning Application Form:-
- Click Here: KACE Distance Learning Application Form
Distance Education Application Process
Use the following steps to apply:
- Visit the Institute of Distance Education website by typing ide.KACE.zm in your web browser (Mozilla, chrome, internet explorer, etc.)
- Undergraduate Students: On your left-hand side locate and click on “Online application (Undergraduate)” under the heading “Online Services”
- Postgraduate Students: On your left-hand side locate and click on “Online application (Postgraduate”) under the heading “Online Services
- Select the term you want to apply for (e.g. 2018, 2023, etc.)
- Select the program you wish to apply for (e.g. Bachelor of Accounting and Finance, Master of Business Administration, etc.)
- Fill in the form with the information required (e.g name, address, educational background, etc.)
- Note: all mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk(*) and these should all be filled in.
- Scan and upload soft copy documents (previous education(Grade 12, Diploma or Degree), certifications, NRC, etc.) under the section with the heading “Upload Academic Documents”
- Click on the “Save and Proceed” button to submit the Application form
- Your application has now been submitted for approval, take note of the application number.
- Print the bill-master form by clicking on “Print ZANACO Deposit Form” and make payment at your nearest ZANACO branch.
- Application for Undergraduate Programmes: A nonrefundable fee of K150 should be deposited in our ZANACO Account No. 0382200300177, Branch: Cairo Business Center
- Application for Postgraduate Programmes: A nonrefundable fee of K150 should be deposited in our ZANACO Account No. 0382200300379, Branch: Cairo Business Center
NOTE 1: Feedback on your application will be sent to your email. If you do not receive any feedback, contact the IDE Registry by sending an email to “[email protected]” or calling +260978772249.
NOTE 2: In case of any problems kindly contact IDE on the following numbers IDE OFFICE: 0978772249 IDE CUSTOMER CARE: 0978772248. You may also go to any of our Provincial Centers to seek assistance from our staff stationed there to attend to your queries.
Kasama College Of Education (KACE) Distance Learning Programmes
One (1) Postgraduate Diploma
- Postgraduate Diploma in Sustainable Land and Environmental Management
Five (5) Masters Programmes
- Master of Education in Educational Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Peace, Leadership and Conflict Resolution
- Master of Science in Counselling
- Master of Science in Sustainable Land and Environmental Management
The first four (4) are collaborative programmes, being offered by The Kasama College Of Education, in collaboration with the Zimbabwe Open University.
Doctor of Philosophy Programmes
- Doctor of Philosophy (Any field)