The Kwame Nkrumah University (KNUST) School Fees 2022/2023 Academic Session is published. All New & Old Students are expected to check the school fees.
Aspirants are advised to carefully review the Kwame Nkrumah University school fees for the 2022/2023 academic session. All New and Regular students are now Allowed to Review their fixed school fees.
Compiling the Kwame Nkrumah University (KNUST) school fees information has not been so easy and we have to bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their school fees.
The Management of the Kwame Nkrumah University (KNUST) has released the fee structure for both undergraduate and postgraduate students for 2022/2023 Academic Sessions.
Please note that:
- Registration requires payment of fees.
- All fees meant for the University should be paid into the KNUST Directorate Account OR by cheque into the same account.
- Fees meant to cover costs related to student welfare and research costs should be paid to the student.
- In the event of a student withdrawing from studies, tuition and other fees may not be refunded in full.
Kwame Nkrumah University Undergraduate And Postgraduate School Fees 2022/2023
See the amount payable as school fees by Undergraduates at the Kwame Nkrumah University for the 2022/2023 academic session below.
KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FEES STRUCTURE FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
|Regular Freshmen||Postgraduates Freshers|
|Regular – Continuing Students (Year 2-6)||Postgraduates Continuing|
|Fee Paying – Freshmen||Undergraduates International (Freshers)|
|Fee Paying (Years 2-6)||Undergraduates International (Continuing)|
|Fee Paying (Years 5-6)||Postgraduate International (Freshers)|
|Undergraduate Parallel (Year 4)||Postgraduate International (Continuing)|
NOTE: 1. Ghanaian Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
- GCB BANK
- REPUBLIC BANK
- UBA BANK
- CAL BANK
- BARCLAYS BANK
- GT BANK
- STANDARD CHATTERED BANK
- GHANA POST
2. International Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
- GCB BANK (Gha)
- UBA BANK
3. All freshmen are to have their Chest X-ray, and medical examination at KNUST Hospital.